What’s Open and What to Expect During Your Visit
Guests can expect to see some changes throughout the property to protect the health of all guests and employees. Below are some questions you may have about the closure and before visiting:
What are we doing to provide a sanitary enviroment to avoid the spread of COVID-19?
We’ve implemented the following enhanced safety measures in compliance with the CDC recommendations:
- - Employees of the Casinos will receive COVID-19 testing before returning to work and will receive periodic testing going forward for the foreseeable future
- - Wellness checkpoint prior to entrance to screen temperature for all persons entering the property
- - Face masks are mandatory for team members and patrons
- - Guest and team Members advised to pratice social distancing
- - Queue lines will have markers on the floor in six (6) foot measurements
- - Hand sanitation stations located throughout the casino
- - All area contact surfaces on the casino floor will be cleaned/serviced at a minimum of once per hour
- - The Oasis Grille has been modified to accomodate proper distancing between parties
- - Purchase of a brand-new state-of-the-art UV air purification and ionzation system
I have unused Free Play that expired during the closure, can it be extended?
Your past Free Play offers will not carry over. Your weekly offers will continue and have been re-issued as normal based on your play leading up to our closure.
How will you maintain social distancing on the casino floor?
Slot machines will be re-arranged ensuring CDC guidelines are met such as having chairs removed to allow for physical separation between guests and having it sanitized regularly. Table games will have chairs removed and every other table will be open and making sure dealers are sanitizing equipment and stations for each player. Casino Supervisors and managers will monitor that everyone follows protocol and keep the safety of our guests a top priority.
I have a Slot Ticket that expired during closure, can I still redeem it?
Yes! If you have a slot ticket that expired during the time of closure, we will still honor it for the next 30 days after reopening. Please stop by the Cage for more information and to redeem your ticket.
Will your restaurant reopen?
We will continue to follow CDC guidelines and closely monitor our protocols, to further reduce high traffic areas we will slowly open our dining establishments to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. The Oasis Grille will remain open with proper cleaning and social distancing protocol.
How will you be handling large groups in the Shelly's Lounge/Events?
We will reduce the number of people allowed and space these individuals out to practice social distancing. Reducing our occupancy and limiting major congregations will allow us to be in control of our guests’ safety.
Where can I find information on re-scheduled/canceled events?
For updated information please visit our website and our social channels for the latest up to date information.
How can I be refunded for tickets to scheduled events?
A full refund will be offered with the cancellation of these shows. If you have paid by credit card, the refund will be automatically processed so please check your statement (timing of the refund varies based on your card/bank). If you have paid with cash, cash refunds will be offered on-property at the Spotlight 29 Box Office Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM any time after Monday, 25th.
Show ticket Refund contact: 1-800-514-3849 or by submitting a customer support form - Click here
If you should have any questions or concerns, please contact the Showroom box office at (760) 775-2510 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.